About Precision RV Services
Marvin Braun, owner of Precision RV, is an RVIA/RVDA Master Certified RV Technician and a full-time RVer. He and his wife live with and use solar power every day. Marvin keeps up with the latest technology, including hybrid inverters and lithium battery systems. He installs systems on all classes of RVs including motor homes, 5th wheels, travel trailers, Airstreams and more. He has a knack for coming up with custom designs for unusual situations.
Marvin’s customers particularly appreciate the time he takes to educate them about the different components of solar systems, determining how the customer uses their RV in order to design a custom system that perfectly meets their lifestyle needs. They also appreciate that he is easily available for tech support as they use their system. Many of his customers refer to him as “Marvelous Marv” and share rave reviews of his quality work and professional mannerisms across the Internet.
Our Pledge to Our Customers
- To do the best quality workmanship possible THE FIRST TIME
- To continue factory training to stay abreast of the latest equipment innovations
- To offer customer education on care and maintenance to get the best service and longevity from their RV
- Get you back on the road as soon as possible to enjoy RVing
The Latest From Our Customers
Our most recent RV Solar installation job brought us back to our friends Paul and Nina over at Wheeling It, a popular RV Travel Blog. They actually featured a 4 part series on their website regarding the updates they wanted to do with their solar system. And a few candid photos might have made it online with Marv as he worked on their rig.
To read the whole story we’ve included links to each installation.
- The Big “Beastly” Solar/Battery Upgrade Part I – Why?
- The Big “Beastly” Solar/Battery Upgrade Part II – Component Details
- The “Big Beastly” Solar/Battery Upgrade Part III – Installation
- The Big “Beastly” Solar/Battery Upgrade Part IV – Summary
Precision RV’s Travel Schedule
For the summer and fall of 2016 Precision RV will be traveling to OR, WA, ID, and MT. Our schedule is rather flexible as full time RV’ers. So be sure to contact us if you’re interested in becoming one of our stops along the way!